While I was drying my hair this morning, Peyton had gone downstairs . I went to check on him and this is what I found. I thought it was so sweet. I had to run and get my camera. Peyton was saying "blah blah blah blah blah Jesus". He would then turn the page and jibber jabber followed by Jesus. It was the cutest sweetest thing ever. I told him I was very proud of him. He looked up and gave me a huge smile. So I had to have him do it again. He also folded his arms. I asked him if he wanted to say a prayer and he said yes, (well his noise he makes when he means yes). I asked him what we do when we pray and he folded his arms and closed his eye. This is what he looks like for maybe 5 seconds during a prayer. Peyton has a sweet spirit about him. He loves Jesus very much. At the end of a prayer instead of saying "amen", Peyton says "Jesus". We ask him if he loves Jesus and he blows a kiss. I love Peyton so much and I'm so proud of the boy he is! We are so lucky to be parents of such a sweet boy that helps us strength our testimony of the Savior every day. Thank you Peyton for sharing your sweet love and spirit with us.
That is the most tender story ever. Explain to him that this is a testimony he is gaining of the love of the scriptures and Christ. Help him recognize and explain this to him often!
Oh how sweet! Don't you just love moments like these? It's no wonder he is like this with such great parents he has as examples. :) Glad to see you blogging again by the way.
4 comments:
That is the most tender story ever. Explain to him that this is a testimony he is gaining of the love of the scriptures and Christ. Help him recognize and explain this to him often!
Oh how sweet! Don't you just love moments like these? It's no wonder he is like this with such great parents he has as examples. :)
Glad to see you blogging again by the way.
Should we wonder at all why his hair kind of resembles Dennis the Mennace? :)
He is so cute. It is always nice to know they listen and learn something from us.
Post a Comment