Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cakes by Sam

Check out the wonderful cake that my Hubby made me!
He is so sweet! Every year for my birthday he gets my cake deco stuff out and decorates me a cake! He put a lot of effort into birthdays and always makes you feel special and loved! Thanks Sam!
Peyton was soooooooo excited to have cake. He kept sticking his finger in the cake and eating the frosting. Sam bribed him with a cookie to keep him out of it :)
Peyton was a good helper. He did a good job blowing out my candles and opening my presents! I got some jewelry and a Belgian waffle maker. We made them for dinner. They were so yummy!
Thanks Sam and Peyton for the wonderful birthday! I look forward to another wonderful year with you!

4 comments:

Elder Richards said...

I think Sam should open a bakery. I would buy a cake from him! Nice job Sam!

P&J(or one or the other) said...

That cake is way cute! Good job Sam! And Happy Birthday Ashlee!

Jess said...

Sam did that? Wow, Sam, you should teach Granite a thing or two in the kitchen. :) Happy Belated B-day Ashlee!

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin...you probably don't remember me...I haven't seen you since you were a little kid! I follow Whitney's blog and just discovered yours! Very cute cake...and also the farm one a few posts down!