Happy Birthday Petyon!!!! I can't believe you are 2 already! You have grown so fast and are such a big boy! We are so proud of the boy you are becoming! I love your big cheesy smile! Way to go Daddy to get in on camera! You did such a good job being soft to the animals all week. Now you finally get to play with them! And of course you get to eat all the frosting you want.....not that its not the first time. The other day, while I was working on the cake Peyton climbed up on one of the chairs and was watching me.....or so I thought. He had found a bowl of frosting! I looked up when I heard uuummmmm uuummmm. Peyton had both hands in the bowl grabbing handfuls of frosting and shoving it in his face. By the way, this is at 9:00 in the morning too, a nice healthy snack after breakfast! Good thing this was a small bowl and not the main one I was using. :)
Peyton and I were going to make a pinata together. That was until Peyton saw the horse pinata! We had to keep it out of reach till his party because he loved it soooo much. He kept trying to sit on it and ride it! Peyton's friends each got to help him open a present. They were very excited to see what new toys he got. They had fun playing with them. Everyone loved the dinosaurs! Peyton has never been attached to anything, but now he is. His dinosaurs play, eat, take baths, and watch movies with him. It is cute to watch him set them at the table or on his little couch. He has tried to take them to bed and to church, but we had to tell him they need to sleep in their own beds. :)And ofcourse no little boy would be complete with out a bike! Peyton loves his little tricycle! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! He has lots of fun on it and thinks he is soooo cool and a big boy!
We had such a fun time celebrating at his party on sat. We'll have to find something fun to do today to celebrate again!!! :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Peyton! It looks like you had a great party. Bennett sure misses his friend and looks at the pics of New York all the time.
Happy Birthday Peyton! We miss you and look forward to many of your B Days. You are a precious Child of God!
What an incredible cake Ashlee!!! And can't believe he's TWO!!
Happy Birthday. That cake is amazing. You did a great job!
Happy Belated Birthday Peyton! You are a real cutie!! Cool cake :)
Post a Comment