Sunday, June 15, 2008

Peyton's first photo shoot

We took Peyton to get his 6 week pictures yesturday. They turned out soooo cute. Peyton was wonderful!!! He didn't even cry! Here are some of our favorites!!!

Look at how strong he is....and he is only 6 weeks!!

A full body shot in his blessing outfit



Our favorite family photo


I love this profile

Another family shot


Peyton and Daddy


Peyotn and Mommy (look at his cute little tounge)


Peyton with no clothes on

Peyton loves his black bear from Cabela's

Our baseball all-star

3 comments:

Candace said...

Those are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to get professional pictures done with Kristie!! Peyton is just too, too cute.

Melanie said...

Ashlee--you look so good. Peyton is adorable!

Jami said...

Those pictures are so cute. He is adorable. I am so happy for you guys!! I wish I could see you. We miss you.