I don't know why, but the last couple of times we have flied it has been like pulling teeth to get there. When I was flying home for Carli's wedding in May I missed my flight. Then when Sam and I were returning, we checked in at the airport and were waiting to board. We went up to board and they said umm...we gave your seats away. Who knows why they did, but anyways.... On Wednesday Sam was driving us to North Carolina to fly out and our car broke down on the Interstate. We had to have enterprise come pick us up, rent a car and then drive to the airport. Peyton and I got to the gate while they were boarding. We barely made it. Sam then had to deal with the broken down car. He had it towed and then a friend came and picked him up. He finally got home at midnight. I felt so bad because he had class the next day and finals in a couple of days. Luckily we can leave the car at the shop until we get home to go pick it up. Peyton and I are having lots of fun in Seattle. Everyone loves Peyton so much. They fight over who gets to hold him. I really have to enjoy when I feed him and change his diaper because that's pretty much the only time I get to hold him. Peyton love the attention! He is smiling more and loves to play around. He loves to be in Seattle, but misses his daddy very much. We love you Sam!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment