Ashlee I am so excited for you guys. Only like two more weeks until I get to see you and hold and kiss peyton. It's crazy how you could automatically have this love for someone you've never met. I have the cutest little nephew. I cant even imagine how exciting this is for you and Sam. You two have gone through so much to get Peyton. I love you so much. I can hardly wait to see you sis!
Ashlee, Peyton is so cute. I got your baby announcement in the mail. It is adorable. I am amazed you had time to put it all together while juggling a new baby. I definately don't there I am there yet!
2 comments:
Ashlee I am so excited for you guys. Only like two more weeks until I get to see you and hold and kiss peyton. It's crazy how you could automatically have this love for someone you've never met. I have the cutest little nephew. I cant even imagine how exciting this is for you and Sam. You two have gone through so much to get Peyton. I love you so much. I can hardly wait to see you sis!
Ashlee, Peyton is so cute. I got your baby announcement in the mail. It is adorable. I am amazed you had time to put it all together while juggling a new baby. I definately don't there I am there yet!
Post a Comment