...my 2 front teeth!!! As many of you know Peyton's bottom teeth have come in. They aren't fully grown yet, but you can see them....you just have to look close. :) He is out of the fussy stage, but they do bother him. He is trying to adjust to these strange things in his mouth. He always has his fingers on them or is sucking on his bottom lip. When they first came in I kept thinking he was sad or about to cry because he was always sticking his bottom lip out. Then I figured out that it was just him messing with his teeth.
3 comments:
I see your teeth! You are ow old enough to get on a plane to visit Grandma!
Wow when you enlarge the picture you can see the teeth. SO CUTE!! Was he just crying before this picture? His eyes are a watery!?!? Where in the world did you get that outfit? I want it for my little Riley! So cute Ash!
I am just jealous that you get to dress your baby in winter clothes! I want to do that. Bennett does the whole standing things too. It looks so odd to me because they are so little--much too short to be standing!
Post a Comment