I love to snuggle! My binki has become my best friend. I'm am so smart look at how I hold it in my mouth!!! :)
Here I am snuggling with mommy!!!
I am such a sleepy head!
Look at how cute I am :)
I love to snuggle! My binki has become my best friend. I'm am so smart look at how I hold it in my mouth!!! :)
Here I am snuggling with mommy!!!
I am such a sleepy head!
Look at how cute I am :)
3 comments:
congrats! He is adorable. So little and cute. I can't wait to see him. I'm sure you are loving it. They are so much fun. I love the name.
Ashlee, He is beutiful. (Naturally in a little boy sort of way) You do good work! I love the little baseball on his bottom!
I love him so much Ashlee. I can hardly wait for you and him to come home in June. I'm so excited to hold him and kiss him. HE IS SO ADORABLE. I miss you. I am so happy for you
Post a Comment