
As you know my birthday was this week. Sam had midterms so we decided to celebrate this weekend so he could study. We celebrated yesturday. It was lots of fun! Sam and Peyton took me to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was soooo good!!!! I finally got my medium cooked filet that I have been craving the whole time I was pregnant! :) We then went and bought some flowers for the front yard. When we got home we celebrated with cake and ice cream. As you know I love chocolate!!!! Well, I can't have any right now because of Peyton, but thats ok. Sam made me a strawberry cake with fresh strawberries in it and orange sherbet. It was Yummy! Look at the cute cake Sam decorated! It is an Enchanted cake!!!! "How do you know that he loves you..." :)

I got a set of 4 cute red and black square plates, bowls and mugs. Yeah I finaly have fun dishes! He also got me Les Miserables the movie....and the movie RV... Has anyone seen RV...is it any good?!?!? I guess the movies were buy1 get one free so Sam thought what the heck, I'll get that too. I also get to order some red canisters for my kitchen. It was a very nice birthday. It was great to have Peyton here to celebrate with us. Thanks Sam and Peyton for everything!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I am glad you guys got out and did something fun for your birthday. Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment