Yesturday started out like any other day for Sam. He woke up and got in the shower to get ready for school. When he got out of the shower he heared me calling him from the other room. He ran over to see what the matter was and saw water on the bed.
"Did your water break?!?!?!", he asked.
"umm...I think so...", I replied
Sam got really excited! He gave me a kiss and stated telling me what we needed to do. While he was getting ready he and told me to call my mom. (Sam gets brownie points for thinking of mom right off the bat :) Sam talked away asking me questions and seeing if I was ok and excited. I coudn't hold it in anymore...I had to tell him...
"Umm Sam....I just got to say APRIL FOOLS!!!"
Poor Sam was crushed. He was so excited that the baby was finally here. He thought it was funny, but was bumbed. So we are still waiting for our little guy to get here...waiting anxiously!!!
Cute Kaipo
8 years ago








5 comments:
MEAN!!!!
Ashlee, you have me laughing out loud at work. That was a great idea! Absolutely hillarious!
Ah that was a good one. I cant wait any longer. I want my nephew to come out. I want to see pictures of his cute little face. I wonder if he is going to have Sam's chin.... HAHAHAHA!!!!
That is so HILLARIOUS!!!! I wish we could have seen his face.
very creative. I love that. I would have loved to had seen his face.
Post a Comment