This is Allen's sister Maria. I hope you don't care if I look at your blog. I was so excited when I found out you were pregnant. I knew how long you had been wanting this and I have been in a similar situation so I could totally relate. I can't believe the baby will be here next month! Your nursery looks so beautiful! And I am so excited you and your new baby will be in Seattle for the wedding. Congrats to everything!
I am going to tag you. Look on my blog and then you have to answer those questions. It is fun. It is fun to learn about each other. You don't have to if you decide not to. I just had it done to me. I'm can't wait to see the baby!
2 comments:
This is Allen's sister Maria. I hope you don't care if I look at your blog. I was so excited when I found out you were pregnant. I knew how long you had been wanting this and I have been in a similar situation so I could totally relate. I can't believe the baby will be here next month! Your nursery looks so beautiful! And I am so excited you and your new baby will be in Seattle for the wedding. Congrats to everything!
I am going to tag you. Look on my blog and then you have to answer those questions. It is fun. It is fun to learn about each other. You don't have to if you decide not to. I just had it done to me. I'm can't wait to see the baby!
Post a Comment