In August we went to Utah for our sister Danielles wedding! It was a beautiful wedding! We had so much fun seeing family! We are very happy for Bill and Danielle and glad to have Bill as part of the family!
The happy couple!
Us at the wedding
The cake I made for Danielle
Danielle and Peyton. Peyton kept calling her Princess all night!
Peyton had so much fun with his cousins!
Sorry I had to throw this in there! This was Sams rental car. When I saw him pull up in it I about died from laughing!
After the wedding I spent a week with my sister Whitney. Peyton had lots of fun playing with Riley. Here is the 2 of them at Krispy Kreame
In the tub.
Peyton and I at In N Out! Boy was it good!!!!
Peyton was bored one day in the car and through the bag on his head. I think he looks like a tellytubby. We had a nice trip and are glad for the time we had with all our family!








4 comments:
It was good to see you. I had fun hanging out. I love the picture with that car. I'm glad we took it. We miss you guys.
That cake is gorgeous! I am glad you got to go see family. Peyton sure is getting big. One of these days we need to get these boys together!
Everytime I see Peyton I can't get over how cute he is! I'm sure baby girl will be just as adorable. :)
gorgeous wedding cake! a work of art! looks like you guys are having fun. how is internship year treating you?
Post a Comment