Peyton and I had a wonderful visit with my family. It was nice to be in Seattle and have whole month to relax, visit, and have fun. Here are a few of the things we did...We arrived on Halloween. We dressed up with Daddy at the Trunk-or-Treat at home, but we still had to celebrate in Washington. This is the cute doctor outfit that Grandma had for him. I'm not sure which doctor is cuter: Peyton or Sam!
Peyton had fun playing with William. They played a concert together. I think we have a Beethoven in the family. Peyton loved spending time with Ganca (Grandpa). Some days he would look out the window waiting for him to come home from work. When Grandpa walked through the door Peyton would get a huge smile on his face. He loved frolicking and wrestling with him. We went to Chuck E Cheese for Bryce's birthday. The boys had fun playing with the toys :) That night we went to dinner to celebrate as a family. On the few clear days we would get outside. Peyton loved feeding the birds and doing yard work. He was always a good help when raking the leaves. I had a wonderful visit with friend I haven't seen for years. It was nice to chat about old times and hangout. Mom and Dad decided to put up the tree early so Peyton and I could enjoy it too. Peyton LOVED the tree. He loved climbing the ladder. Peyton would hand us the ornaments to put on. Sometimes we didn't get them though....He would play with them or put them on the tree himself. Once he climbed on top of the chair stood up and placed an ornament on the tree. He was very proud of himself. We were lucky to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family. Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without bowling. Peyton enjoyed watching the balls come up. He also liked putting his face over the fan so that he could fill the air. He even bowled a couple. Mommy snuck onto the lane to take a quick shot. I think Peyton even nocked a few pins down. We had a wonderful time with Grandpa, Grandma, and Bryce. Thanks for having us :) We hope to see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment