Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Snowy Day

On Sunday we got hit with a snow storm. I was so excited for the snow!!! It snowed throughout the night.

We got 8 inches!!!! WOO HOO!!!! School was canceled, but unfortunately when you work at the hospital you still have to go in. So Sam went to school like any other day. Peyton and I got all bundled up and went and played in the snow with some friends. The babies hung out together and watched the older kids play. They enjoyed their first snow.

When we were all done I was trying to get Peyton out of his snow suit. He liked the snow, but was ready to be done with the snow suit. The poor kid couldn't move at all. This picture cracks me up!!!

2 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

that last picture just breaks my heart. Its hard to see him unhappy. Did you end up getting those teething rails?

Elder Richards said...

You are right, that picture is a crack up! So so funny! He must miss grandma!