Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shots, shots, and more shots

So Peyton had his 4 month check up Monday morning. He now weighs 15 lbs 12 oz. He only gained 1 lb 4 oz!!! That is crazy! He went from the 90% to the 50% in weight in 2 months! The doctor said its ok though. His length though is a different story. He is 27 1/8 inches long. He is in the 90% for length still. So that is why he looks so big. The poor little guy had to get 4 shots! He was such a trooper! He didn't cry at all during the first 2. He was pretty upset with the 3rd and 4th ones though. We got the ok to start rice cereal, so we will start that soon. So much fun to get older and grow, I just wish it didn't have to go by so fast!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Bennett said...

Oh my poor friend had to get shots? That breaks my heart. I am glad he didn't cry for the first two though. I can't even imagine what that would feel like to watch your child get shots and be in pain. I guess I will find out soon enough what it is like. I miss you guys. I want to see more pictures. You can never post enough! :) Love ya