Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Peyton Dear

Peyton is 4 months old!!! I can't believe how old he is. Time really does go by fast. We are so lucky to have Peyton part of our family. He brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. Happy Birthday Peyton....We love you!





3 comments:

Elder Richards said...

WOW!!!! for the first time ever I saw a bit of Richards in him. I think he is adorable being 100% Wilson but those new pictures were the past of holding you. I saw you in him! Yea!!!!! he is part Richards. Regradless I love Peyton the way he is and will take him anyway I can have him!

Anonymous said...

Hey ashlee, you didn't give me your email. Send it to mine. He is so cute. My daughter Natalie is two, and Carsen is 3 months yesterday. He is a big boy. We need to get together. Email me and we will talk more. Katrinapack@gmail.com

Mackenzie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!

Ashlee, he is so adorable! I'm so glad that I got to meet him while you were in Washington. (It was pretty nice to catch up with you, too.) :)