We have been playing a game with Peyton where we make different noise. I use keys, plastic grocery bags, and his rattles. How we play is I use something to make a noise and get his attention. He watches and follows it with his eyes as I move it around. Then it is Peyton's turn. I help him hold the item and make noise with it. As you can imagine it has been pretty one sided for the last few days. Until yesterday....hallelujah...Peyton decided to play back!!!! Let me tell ya, it is a lot funner to play games with two people. Peyton held on to the rattle for more than 10 seconds. He would hold it, twist it, and inspect it. I think I even heard some noise!!! It is so fun to see how he grows and learns each and every day!
1 comment:
Ah how fun. That is just so precious!
Peyton, your aunt whitney is going crazy, she just wants to hold you again so bad! I miss you bud! I love you!
Post a Comment