Yesturday we drove to Richmond, VA to pick up our baby furniture. The drive was long...it took 3 1/2 hours to get there. Sam and I were both very excited when we finally pulled into the Babies R Us parking lot.
Our furniture was already pulled to the front of the store and so we had to start making decisions about everything else! This was exciting and fun, but also hard. We tried deciding on bedding first. During the last few months we both picked out our favorites so we didn't think it would take that long. We narrowed it down to 2 sets; a fun sports one, and a cute animal. Neither of us could decide so we did are other shopping. We got our stroller, car seat, crib mattress, diaper bag, glider chair, and ottoman.

They also had Atlanta Braves pj's so we bought him 2 pairs. One for when he is first born and another for when he is 1. This way the 12 month pj's will fit him longer. I have been looking for a cute pair of overalls for him and also love little boys with cute matching hats. I found the perfect little outfit for him so Sam let me get it!!!
So after hours of fun shopping we only had 1 thing left to get....the bedding! We looked at both the set again and again and after what seemed like forever I told Sam to pick because I couldnt decide because they were both darling. He ended up picking the Zanzibar Animal bedding. It is so cute!!! It has an elephant, monkey, alligator, zebra, and other fun animals on it. We are going to get a blackbear rug for his floor and already have a monkey, hound dog, and black bear stuff animal for his room as well.
After all the decisions were made we loaded up the truck and headed home. On the way out of town we stopped off at chili's and ate some of our favorite dishes. We were stuffed though so we had to bring the Molten lava cake home with us! :) The day was wonderful! It is so exciting that our little boy will be here in 2 months! We can't wait to set up all the furniture and have everything ready for our little boy!
Our furniture was already pulled to the front of the store and so we had to start making decisions about everything else! This was exciting and fun, but also hard. We tried deciding on bedding first. During the last few months we both picked out our favorites so we didn't think it would take that long. We narrowed it down to 2 sets; a fun sports one, and a cute animal. Neither of us could decide so we did are other shopping. We got our stroller, car seat, crib mattress, diaper bag, glider chair, and ottoman.
They also had Atlanta Braves pj's so we bought him 2 pairs. One for when he is first born and another for when he is 1. This way the 12 month pj's will fit him longer. I have been looking for a cute pair of overalls for him and also love little boys with cute matching hats. I found the perfect little outfit for him so Sam let me get it!!!
So after hours of fun shopping we only had 1 thing left to get....the bedding! We looked at both the set again and again and after what seemed like forever I told Sam to pick because I couldnt decide because they were both darling. He ended up picking the Zanzibar Animal bedding. It is so cute!!! It has an elephant, monkey, alligator, zebra, and other fun animals on it. We are going to get a blackbear rug for his floor and already have a monkey, hound dog, and black bear stuff animal for his room as well.
After all the decisions were made we loaded up the truck and headed home. On the way out of town we stopped off at chili's and ate some of our favorite dishes. We were stuffed though so we had to bring the Molten lava cake home with us! :) The day was wonderful! It is so exciting that our little boy will be here in 2 months! We can't wait to set up all the furniture and have everything ready for our little boy!








3 comments:
ASHLEE!!! I am so excited that you created one. Woohoo. I am going to link to yours right now. I love your baby furniture! SOOO cute! I love you so much.
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!!! I'm Coming, Coming Coming!!!!!
You look so cute. I am so excited for you! Keep us updated! We miss you.
Post a Comment